COVID-19 OPERATING PLAN FOR BURNET COUNTY JP#3
Due to the health and safety concerns regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), and recognizing the need to ensure the health and safety of our staff and the public, we will at times be working remotely. However, we will continue to be available to assist you. We recommend that you call or email for an appointment prior to visiting our office. Anyone entering the JP office will be expected to observe the following requirements: the six foot social distancing rule and individuals are strongly encouraged to wear appropriate face coverings. If you would like to limit contact due to Covid-19, you may contact the court for further options. Otherwise, see the links provided below for e-filings and online payments for citations.
Jane Marie Hurst
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3
Address: 810 Steve Hawkins Pkwy, Box 2
Marble Falls, Texas 78654
Phone: (830) 798-3212
Fax: (830) 798-3214
Hours: 9:00am -12:00pm and 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
ALTERNATIVES PAYMENT OF FINES & COSTS
COURT REMOTE HEARINGS
Helpful Information for Remote Hearings
Join a Scheduled Zoom Hearing
EFILE FOR PRO-SE LITIGANTS
Start a New Filing
COURT ONLINE RECORDS SEARCH
ZOOM COURT RULES:
1. Valid email addresses for all parties and attorneys should be submitted to the court coordinator at least 24 hours before the scheduled hearing.
2. All proposed documents should be e-filed 48 hours before the hearing.
3. Any proposed exhibits should be marked and emailed to the court 24 hours prior to hearing.
4. A list of witnesses (with email addresses) should be sent to court clerk prior to hearing.
5. Please keep in mind that while this is an unconventional hearing method it is still a formal court proceeding and all parties will be expected to dress and act accordingly.
ALL ONLINE HEARINGS WILL BE BROADCAST LIVE TO THE PUBLIC ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Judge Jane Marie Hurst, JP#3, Burnet Co., TX - YouTube
NOTE: RECORDING OF THE COURTS YOUTUBE CHANNEL
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
220 S. Pierce Street
Burnet, Texas 78611
Copyright © - 2016 Burnet County, Texas, USA