Subdivision Development
Persons wishing to subdivide property should contact the Developmental Services Department at 512-756-5437 and schedule a site review and development meeting.  At the site review we recommend you bring a copy of the latest survey of the property in question.  You will also need to bring the completed Variance/Exemption Form, if you are requesting a Variance or Exemption from the Subdivision Regulations.  If you are developing a Subdivision, you will need to bring the completed Subdivision Application along with a conceptual drawing.  Links to both documents as well as the Subdivision Regulations are below.

Please see the list of applicable fees in the Subdivision Regulations below. 

We also recommend that you utilize a registered professional land surveyor familiar with state and local platting laws.

Development regulations are also available at the courthouse  in the County Clerk's Office.