Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3

Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3
Jane Marie Hurst


This office is closed July 4th, 2024 for Independence Day. 


Do not pay citation online without first contacting the court via email at  asstpct3@burnetcountytexas.org for case# and amount of citation. 

I understand that, by paying my citation online, I'm entering a plea of Nolo Contendere (No Contest) and waive my right to a trial.

Please be advised that once payment is made in full, you are unable to request a Driving Safety Course.
Payments made after 3:00 p.m. will be credited next business day.

We currently do not accept American Express as a method of payment. 

  • A defendant who is convicted of a criminal offense punishable by fine only is entitled to alternative methods of satisfying the judgment against them if they are unable to pay the fine or costs, in whole or in part.

    Those alternative methods include:

    1) A payment plan, allowing the defendant to make payments toward the fine and costs in designated intervals. Note that if any amount is paid more than 30 days after the judgment assessing the fine or costs then a ONE TIME $15 time payment fee will be assessed.  Once completed, email the completed plea form to the court.

    2) Disposition of the amount assessed by performing community service. There are many options that meet the requirements of the law for community service, see Art. 45.049 of the Code of Criminal Procedure for full details. A defendant is entitled to a minimum of $100 credit for every 8 hours of community service performed.

    3) If performing community service imposes an undue hardship, a defendant who is indigent or who lacks sufficient resources to pay is entitled to a waiver of the fine and costs, in whole or in part.

Press the enter key or spacebar to expand or collapse the accordion

  • Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3
    810 Steve Hawkins Pkwy, Box 2
    Marble Falls, Texas 78654
    Phone: (830) 798-3212
    Clerk Email:

    HOURS: 8:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00 pm
    Monday - Friday

Press the enter key or spacebar to expand or collapse the accordion

LOGIN=visitor     PSWD=visitor
If you cannot locate your ticket using our online search, please contact the Court and they will be able to assist you. 

Start a New Filing